Solar Electricity Handbook - 2012 Edition: A Simple Practical Guide to Solar Energy - Designing and Installing Photovoltaic Solar Electric Systems
- Author:Michael Boxwell
- Brand:Brand: Greenstream Publishing
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.81
as of 12/8/2013 13:18 CST details
- You Save: $5.18 (29%)
- Sales Rank:67,334
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0.4 x 7.4 x 9.1
- Publication Date:January 30, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Solar Electricity Handbook is a practical and straightforward guide to using electric solar panels. Assuming no previous knowledge of solar panels, the book explains how solar panels work, how they can be used and explains the steps you need to take to successfully design and install a solar electric system from scratch using photovoltaic solar panels.
This is an up to date 2012 Edition of the book with even more diagrams, details and up-to-the-minute information on this exciting technology.
Accompanying this book is a solar resource website containing lots of useful information, lists of suppliers and on-line solar energy calculators that will simplify the cost analysis and design processes.Why buy the Solar Electricity Handbook?
- The Handbook is a simple, practical guide to using electric photovoltaic panels.
- The book is suitable for enthusiastic novices, students and building professionals.
- Clear examples, diagrams and example projects are given to demonstrate the true capabilities of these systems.
- The Handbook is updated yearly, providing an up-to-date reference for anyone planning to use electric photovoltaic technology.
- It is the most comprehensive book on solar electric systems available today.
- It is backed up by the most powerful online calculator tools available, to make your design and calculations as straightforward as possible.
- With comprehensive detail in the book for all around the world, the Handbook provides you with information that is relevant to you and your project - where ever you live.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.